May 6, 2010

I'm new to this so go easy on me


Hi there peeps,
I don't have a whole lot to say, but I do a whole lot of crafting so I thought I'd start up this blog to share some of my stuff.

As of right now I'm just getting going with selling purses, wallets, and other things but I'd like to get into making tutorials eventually once I get good enough to really start designing some originals. My company name is "teebags." and you can check me out on Facebook for now but I'll eventually be posting pics on here. (Search teebags.)

I've been sewing for about 15 years but I've recently just gotten back into sewing on a larger scale and I'm learning some awesome new techniques. I'm really excited about everything!

Anyway, I'll update as much as possible and I'm excited to share all my thoughts and crafts.
Happy day all.

Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment